Everybody loves a spacious and de-cluttered kitchen for their home. It is a common misconception that one needs a kitchen spread over a large area to get that effect. Some hacks can help you do the same without the need for a large area.
Kitchen countertops have emerged as a creative solution to make your kitchen look chic and organized. Moreover, using natural stone countertops adds an element of elegance to the space.
In Canada, firms like Granite au Sommet offer a variety of stone countertop solutions for their clients. They offer customized solutions to your kitchen needs.
This article takes you through some ideas around maximizing your kitchen space.
Let us begin!
Creative ideas to maximize your kitchen space
Having a kitchen that is organized and elegant is the dream of many homeowners. It is not rocket science. Let us explore some unconventional ideas to achieve it.
- When the kitchen area is small, use light-colored countertops and tiles. It is because light, bright spaces feel larger than the darker shades.
- Choose homogenous tiles or countertops to create a feeling of continuity. Using many colors and patterns creates a cluttered look.
- Use original quartz countertops with a matching texture to create a personalized ambiance.
- Accent colors in kitchen countertops can be an interesting exploration if it suits your tastes.
- Wherever possible, ensure the sources of natural light in your kitchen are maximized. This can be done by adding windows, skylights, etc.
- When natural light options are limited, use artificial lights or mirrors as appropriate. This has an enlarging effect on the kitchen space.
- Install light-colored cabinets to store your kitchenware neatly. Decluttering is the easiest hack to create an expansive look.
- Using spare walls to install wall-mounted stone shelves is a good idea for space optimization.
- The countertop can be used to accommodate a rubbish hole to increase your floor space.
- Installing a garbage and recycling bin under the kitchen sink helps you optimally manage the floor space.
Tips to choose a countertop agency
To translate your kitchen ideas into reality, choose a professional agency that renders customized countertops.
- Choose an experienced agency to execute the renovation plans.
- Let the agent take a look at your kitchen space to suggest the optimal design options for countertops.
- The service charges should be affordable.
The kitchen is recognized as the heart and soul of the house. Choose elegant countertops to give a refreshing makeover to your kitchens and ensure a chic look.